Profit on investment into business reorganization under replacement of traditional technologies by innovation developments using technology of electrochemical activation:
- Getting absolutely new products and the following competitive advantages at a market in comparison with traditional proposed solutions of other producers;
- Improving of product quality (getting of extra-class, improving of consumer characteristics, shelf life increase, removal of toxicity);
- Decrease of the final product cost or service because of absence of expenditure to transport and storage of traditional substances, reagents, disinfectants, detergents, as well as reduction of time for treatment, energy consumption, increase of cycles turnover at works;
- Ecological compatibility (energy consumption decrease, decrease or liquidation of toxic waste, introduction of recycling supply, improving of epidemiological situation and its keeping at an excellent level, total explosion safety as compared to any other electrolyzed factories;
- Widening of coverage of consumers due to increase of market channel extensions because of increase products shelf life.
Usage of technology of electrochemical activation allows you to be socially responsible, care for environment, health and quality of life of present and future generation..
With us it is easy to be the best!
Examples of investment technologies which make your business the first among others (full list see at page “Technologies”)
- Technology of manufacture of nitrogen and phosphoric fertilizers in irrigation water (for ECO products). There is no more need in mass production of nitrogen and phosphoric fertilizers and thus in their transportation and soil application, there is an increase in plants crop capacity and a decrease in nitrite and nitrate content in fruits down to normal natural level characteristic of plants growing in ecological environment.
- Technology of reduction of used lead-acid accumulators. It helps to prolong lifetime of new and dead accumulators by 15 – 45%, “charge – discharge” capacity is increased by 20 – 30%.
- Technology of leaching of uranium and transuranium elements from formations. Sulfuric acid is saved tenfold more, yield of useful leaching increases by 10%.
- Technology of deep electrochemical processing of sea water with production of marketable chemical products: sodium chloride solution, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid. The technology ensures production of chemical reagents right at places of their application, for example, in offshore oil fields and separate drilling platforms) using only electrical power and sea water. Power consumption is taken as 5 kW•h per 1 kg chlorine at the most.
- Technology of leaching of precious metals from car dead catalysts of exhaust afterburning. Acids and alkalis are safe tenfold more, yield of metals approaches to 100 % in comparison with 50-60 %% under standard known technologies.
- Technology of straight-run gasoline pyrolysis. Yield of basic products of organic synthesis – ethylene, propylene, bivinyl, benzene – is almost doubled, which is equivalent to commissioning another works “Ethylene” for “Hizhnekamskheftekhim” enterprise.
- Technology of oil electrical desalting. It is provided with speeding up the process of salt extraction, for 3-5 times increase in refinery yield and from 2 to 4 times reduction of water amounts necessary to add.
- Technology of steady water-oil emulsion getting for killing of well and for stabilization of process of water-oil displacement. The applied technology allows to save discharge of producing oil well after repair.
- Technology of inversion of sugar syrup into glucose-fructose syrup. It is provided with the controlled degree of inversion in the range of 5 – 99%. It is used to save 20 to 30 %% of sugar in confectionary and soft drink industries and to help diabetic people keep healthy.
- Technology of producing printed circuit boards and microassemblies. It is provided with a substantial increase in quality of products and a significant saving of chemical agents (from10 to 50%), time, and power.
- Technology of production of alumina-chromia-potassia catalysts for dehydration of paraffin hydrocarbons (butane and isopentane) using electrochemically activated potable water. Provides a 10% increase in catalyst activity and durability.
- Technology of emulsion polymerization of bivinyl with styrene using electrochemically activated potable water. Increase of bivinyl-styrene rubber production efficiency by means of reducing consumption of reagents: resin soap (emulsifier), potassium chloride and pyrophosphate, increase of copolymerization speed by 40%, improving quality of rubber.
- Technology of treatment of natural gas of hydrogen sulfide. Compactness of technological device, high reliability of electrochemical equipment, possibility to direct of process selectivity and intensity of treatment from hydrogen sulfide and mercaptan allow to effectively treat oil-well gas of oil field, fuel gases came to heat-and power engineering objects, technological outbursts (bursting and regular) at objects of chemical, petrochemical industries and in producing of special technics and ammunition.
- Technology of oxidation of toxic organic substances. It helps to decrease concentration of such substances as trichloroethylene, tetrachloroethylene, phenols on an average from 100-150 mg/l to 0,05-0,1 mg/l.
- Technology of production of caustic solutions and chlorine in industrial scale. Productivity of one electrochemical reactor is 3 kg/h of gas chlorine under power consumption 9,0 – 9,6 kWt-h, conversion level of initial solution of sodium chloride is 99,5%. . Chlorine yield from 1 square meter of area occupied by ALL the equipment of module work is 6,0 kilograms per hour of chlorine or 144 kilograms per day of chlorine under specific energy consumption 3,0 – 3,2 kWt-h for synthesis of 1 kg of chlorine. It is not required complex technology of initial brine solution treatment. It is not required license of GOSGORTECHNADZOR organization, it is not required making of new special buildings. All the equipment is placed in dry airing manufacturing facilities with electric power lines, water supply, initial brine solution supply lines and sewerage system. Every module at factory is completely autonomous and can be replaced in case of need in at any moment without stopping of the whole manufacture.